eZ to Hook Up, No Need to Lift the Lever to Hook it Up. eZ to Latch, The Lever lifts to allow the Coupler Socket to Receive the Hitch Ball. eZ to Use, Once Seated in the Coupler, the Latch Automatically Snaps to its Locked Position, "It is not safe until it clicks".
- Capacity: 18,000 lb
- Fits 2-5/16" Ball
- SILVER POWDER COAT FINISH
- Stamped Steel Coupler
- Low Profile Composite eZ Latch mechanism
- Bolt on to 3" Wide Channel with 1/2" bolts
- Four-hole staggered bolt pattern for universal fit
- Mounting Options, which holes to use: Top Three, Front Three or All Four
- Top row of mounting holes: Center to Center between 1st and 2nd - 3"; between 2nd and 3rd -2"
- Bottom mounting hole is 1-1/8" lower than top row and 1.5" back from 1st hole
- Repair Kit: 6008D - eZ Latch - Composite Handle
- Optional 5/16" x 3-1/2" safety pin 21987 - Sold Separately
- Optional Locking safety pins: 5685- Sold Separately
- Patent Number: 76906732
All Demco eZ-Latch couplers are tested and rated without the use of a safety pin and are not required for the couplers to be used in safe operation. A security hole is available on all the eZ-Latch couplers to be used in correlation with a Lock for theft deterrence.