eZ to Hook Up, No Need to Lift the Lever to Hook it Up. eZ to Latch, The Lever lifts to allow the Coupler Socket to Receive the Hitch Ball. eZ to Use, Once Seated in the Coupler, the Latch Automatically Snaps to its Locked Position, "It is not safe until it clicks".
- Capacity: 21,000 lb
- Fits 2-5/16" Ball
- 50 Degree A-Frame Mount Stamped Coupler
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Salt Spray Test: 200 Hours
- Low Profile Composite eZ Latch mechanism
- Bolt on to A-Frame Tongue with 1/2" bolts
- Five-hole staggered bolt pattern
- Repair Kit: 6008D - eZ Latch - Composite Handle
- Bolt On
- Mounting hole for Jack is included
- Optional Locking safety pin: 5685- Sold Separately
- Optional 5/16" x 3-1/2" safety pin 21987 - Sold Separately
- Patent Number: 76906732
All Demco eZ-Latch couplers are tested and rated without the use of a safety pin and are not required for the couplers to be used in safe operation. A security hole is available on all the eZ-Latch couplers to be used in correlation with a Lock for theft deterrence.