Unlike the standard friction sway control, the Dual Cam HP has the ability to forestall sway from the start in addition to resisting sway once it's begun. It works only when needed and allows free and easy vehicle/trailer interaction. Installs on the trailer and therefore does not require adjustment every time the tow vehicle and trailer are hooked up, unless ball mount height angle or the number of working chain links are changed.
- Cannot be Used with Surge Brakes
- Do not use on Class I Sportframe or Class II Frame Hitches
- For Use with Class III & IV Hitches Only
- Reduces Trailer Sway and Improves Handling in Adverse Towing Conditions
- Integrated Cams into the Spring Bars to Reduce Noise
- Simple, Easy Adjustment of Centerline
- Specific Attachment Reference Points Provided