If you own multiple trailers or frequently tow a variety of loads, you know how much time and money are spent tailoring your towing system to each and every individual trailer. There is nothing more inconvenient than switching back and forth between a few different ball mounts and trying to remember which mount fits with which trailer. A CURT adjustable ball mount is your multipurpose towing solution. Its key feature is its adjustable design that takes the form of an adjustable channel-style assembly. It uses a series of holes to allow the ball mount platform to be vertically adjusted and allow for significant flexibility in drop and rise. With a variable ball height, it can easily accommodate different coupler heights and multiple trailers.
This pintle hook attachment can be mounted on any CURT adjustable channel mount and couples to a lunette eye or standard trailer coupler (adjustable channel mount not included). It features a 2-5/16" diameter trailer ball and offers a gross trailer weight capacity of 20,000 lbs. to accommodate a variety of large trailers. For long-lasting reliability, the trailer ball comes with a chrome finish and the pintle hook comes with a durable powder coat finish. Channel mount pins #45925 are requires for mounting.
- Fits Channel Mount Shanks 45910 or 45917
- Gross Trailer Weight (GTW): 20,000 lb
- Ball Size: 2-5/16"
- Ball Capacity: 20,000 lb
- Ball Finish: Chrome
- Fits 2-5/16" couplers or lunette eyes with a 2-1/2" or 3" inside diameter.
- Spring-loaded Locking arm for secure coupling
- Includes Safety Pin
- Finish: Highly Durable Carbide Powder Coat
- Mounting Pins not included, Part No. 45925
- Overall weight capacities limited to the lowest rated towing component
- Warranty: One Year Limited