Heavy Duty Aluminum Ratchet Tie Down Straps with Rubber Grips
Buyers Products 14' Heavy Duty Ratchet Tie Down with Rubber Grip is ideal for securing small equipment, ATVs, tool chests, and more. The durable black polyester strap is 1 in. wide and carries a working load limit of 1,000 lb.
The padded handle and release button provide a comfortable grip while securing and unsecuring your cargo. The ratchet mechanism gives you precise control over the tension of the strap. Vinyl coated steel S-hooks help protect your cargo and equipment from scratches and easily attach to your anchoring hardware. All metal components are either zinc plated or black e-coated for corrosion resistance.
- Break Strength: 3,000 lb
- Working Load Limit: 1,000 lb
- Paddle handle grip and thumb release provide comfort and leverage
- Coated hooks help protect your cargo from scratches
- Ratchet mechanism allows for precise tension adjustments to secure loads of all shapes and sizes
- Aluminum ratchet corrosion resistance
- High strength 14 ft Black polyester webbing for long lasting durability
- Length: 14'
- Width: 1"
- End Fittings: S Hooks with Keepers
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Tie Down Strap with Ratchet
- Sold in a 4 Pack