They say there's a lot you can tell about someone by their truck. Let us help you work like the professional you know you are with the Conduit Carrier from ROLA. Constructed from rugged, lightweight aluminum then powder coated to resist the elements, the Conduit Carrier from ROLA is the last one you'll ever need to buy. The universal design works with ROLA or other truck rack systems-simply Lock it down using the stainless steel saddle brackets and hardware then load it up. Keeping true to ROLA"s rich Aussie roots, the Conduit Carrier is Outback tested and Outdoors approved. So no matter how big the job, work smarter with ROLA - Built for Extremes, Designed for Everyday Life.
- Works with ROLA Truck Rack System or most other truck racks
- Rugged, lightweight powder coated aluminum door and end cap-serious brawn without the bulk
- Constructed from rugged Heavy gauge steel and is designed to outlive the very trimmers it holds onto
- Stainless steel U-bolts and hardware
- For use with 6" sch 40 or 80PVC pipe (not included)
- Door features spring-loaded latch and rubber gasket for increased weather resistance
- Simple intuitive design for easy, no-drill assembly and installation right out of the box