The Energize III is designed with a patented sensing device that automatically monitors and measures the tow vehicles decelerations and applies the trailer brakes proportionally. The trailer and tow vehicle stoplights operate automatically with the manual lever or when the trailer brakes are applied. The design of this controller allows for a wide range of mounting positions, perfect for that steep dash surface. The red LED indicator displays braking intensity and warns on short circuit.
- Optional "Quick-Receiver" Mounting Sleeve, Part No. 81793 - Sold Separately
- Full 12 Volt Output Provided wth Manual Lever Activation
- Quick Disconnect Feature for Easy Storage when not in use
- Flexible Mounting Options
- Compatible with Electronic Systems such as ABS and Cruise Control
- Fully Adjustable Gain Setting and Easy Adjustment
- Designed for 2 and 4 Brake Systems
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- This Chart will help you pick out the Brake Control Wire Harness required to hook a Brake Control to your vehicle.