Demco hydraulic brake actuators are specifically designed to perform even in the harshest braking environments. The master cylinder cap has an automotive-style diaphragm for a completely enclosed brake system, preventing brake fluid contamination. The Master cylinder pushrod is covered by a rubber boot for additional dirt and moisture protection. All Demco Actuators feature composite master cylinders, preventing rust and corrosion. Common repair parts are interchangeable between models, minimizing the need for large service parts inventory.
Demco DA75 Actuators feature a tool-less emergency brake reset.
- Demco Hydraulic Disc Brake Actuator with 2" Coupler
- Maximum Capacity: 7,500 lb
- Maximum Vertical Load: 750 lb
- Includes 2" eZ-latch Cast Coupler with Low Profile composite handle
- Actuator features a tool-less emergency brake reset
- Cast Inner Slide surrounded by Acetyl Copolymer Linings
- Reverse Lockout not included
- Three sets of mounting holes
- Designed to use 1/2" Grade 5 Mounting Bolts and Hardware
- Mounting: Slide over a 3"x3" Straight Tongue Tube, then Bolt-on
- Finish: Powder Coated Black
- Made in the USA