The BULLDOG Gooseneck Under-Bed Hitch System conveniently allows unrestricted use of the pickup bed. In-truck platforms support 2-5/16" and 3" hitch balls. All framework for Gooseneck Trailer Hitches reside under the bed of the truck. Gooseneck hitch systems are rated up to full towing capacity of the vehicle as determined by the manufacturer. Bulldog Gooseneck hitch systems utilize a unique set of mounting rails specific to each vehicle.
The gooseneck ball can be stored in the down position or removed to allow total access to your truck bed. Installing Bulldog Gooseneck Hitches requires no welding or bed removal and can be finished in a couple hours. A 3-1/2" hole must be cut in the bed for installation and most units require no drilling of the frame.
2014-2018 Dodge RAM 2500 HD, Including Mega Cab & Dually, 2 & 4 wheel drive.
- Tested to 30,000 lb GTW, 7,500 lb VTW
- No Drill Application
- Head Part Number: 9476
- Rail Part Number: n/a - rails built into truck from factory
- Includes: Hitch head, 2-5/16" forged heat treated zinc ball, spring loaded safety chain brackets, magnetic hole cover and Mounting hardware
- Optional 3" ball is available
- Requires a 3-1/2" hole to be cut in the truck bed for installation
- Heavy duty handle uses positive Locking to engage the ball
- Ball is stored upside-down in hitch when not in use
- Do not exceed tow vehicle manufacturers stated tow capacity
- No Welding or Bed Removal
- No alteration of OEM exhaust systems required
- Accommodates all standard vehicle suspensions
- All Pictures are for Reference Only, Representing what the Product May Look Like