This quality pan tilt-bed trailer, built by Novae, is designed to handle low riding equipment as well as four wheelers, lawn mowers, motorcycles, snow mobiles, and a variety of other equipment.
A Cushion Cylinder greatly reduces the speed of the tilt. This allows the trailer to have a smooth transition between the hauling and tilting functions. No more bone jarring, equipment damaging jolts as the tilt bed closes back down on the frame.
5"x2" Tube Tongue, Cushion Cylinder, C-channel crossmembers, Protected wiring, Rubber mounted sealed lights, Four heavy duty D-rings, 7k Drop Leg jack and 2"x6" Pressure Treated Decking are the main features of this trailer.
The undercarriage includes a 6,000 lb Torsion axle with Electric brakes, 15" new wheels and tires and an A-frame tongue with a 2-5/16" coupler. The powder coated finish gives the trailer a durable high gloss finish.
Safety is as important to us as it is to you. CROFT only offers trailers that include all DOT required lights and reflectors as well as safety chains.
- CALL FOR PRICING (800-426-8159)
- Size: 6’ x 12’
- Number of Axles: 1
- Gross Axle Weight Rating: 7,000 lb
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 7,800 lb
- Maximum Tongue Weight: 700 lb
- Weight of Trailer: 1,900 lb
- Payload: 5,900 lb
- Torsion Axle
- 2-5/16" A-Frame Coupler in Six hole channel
- 6 on 5.5" Bolt Circle Hubs
- Tires: ST235/80R16
- Rims: 15" Silver Spoke
- Includes 4 D-Ring tie downs
- Pressure Treated Decking
- 3" Hydraulic Dampener, for smoother function under load
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Diamond Plate Fenders
- Stake Pockets and Rub Rail
- Tube Full Wrap Tongue
- Electric Brakes included
- Safety Chains with Latch Included
- 7,000 lb Drop Leg Set Back Jack
- Seven way RV Plug and All DOT Required LED Lighting and Reflectors Included
- Finish: Powder Coated Black
- Inside Trailer Width: 72"
- Overall Trailer Width: 96-1/2"
- Inside Trailer Height: 16"
- Overall Trailer Height: 33"
- Inside Trailer Length: 144"
- Overall Trailer Length: 206"
- Floor Height: 16"
- Coupler Height: 15"
- Tilt Angle: 11 Degree