The Ultimate Performance with Hiniker Trip-Edge Straight Plows
The horizontal-truss moldboard design provides incredible strength, durability and resistance to bowing. 14 laser-cut support ribs add exceptional vertical strength. The corrosion-proof HDPE poly moldboard is dent-resistant with less surface friction for easier plowing and greater efficiency. Protection is provided by Hiniker's exclusive split trip-edge design.
The high-tensile steel superstructure of the moldboard provides exceptional resistance to bending and bowing, for extra heavy-duty applications. 14 laser-cut steel ribs add exceptional strength.
32" tall high curve, high-density polyethylene moldboard is dent-resistant and corrosion-free. Snow flows easily for more efficient plowing.
Pinch-free pivot point is 9.75 inches above the surface providing protection from higher obstacles such as curbs and parking barriers. Two-section split trip edge with 6 trip springs for maximum protection.
Please call to Place an Order, Check Stock Levels, Delivery Time Frame, and Shipping Charges
- Model: 10331
- Blade Width: 10'
- Blade Height: 33"
- Moldboard Surface: 1/4" thick HMW low-friction polyethylene moldboard never needs refinishing
- Vertical Ribs: 14
- Compression Trip Springs: 6
- Plow width at 30 degree angle: 103"
- Cutting Edge: 1/2" x 8" (High Carbon 1084 Steel)
- Trip pivot point height: 9.75"
- High clearance split trip-edges operate independently of one another
- Split trip-edges reduce stress and twisting forces on the plow
- Weight (net of truck mounted brackets and wiring): 938 lb removable
- Fully Hydraulic controls
- Super-bright quad halogen headlights have up to twice the power of typical sealed beam lamps
- Externally mounted pump simplifies installation. Pump is removed with the blade.
- Robotic blade and frame welds assure uniform quality
- Hydraulic scissors lift cuts transport bounce, eliminates chains
- Cast iron skid shoes are standard equipment
- Fully hydraulic lift and angling system
- Requires Hiniker Truck mounted Quick-Hitch 2 mounting brackets for installation, (7902 will not work with QH brackets)
To order a complete Hiniker Snow Plow system you must purchase a Plow, a Mounting kit, and a Headlight adapter kit.
This snow plow is only available for purchase and pickup at one of our 5 locally owned Kansas City service centers.