Get Professional Performance with Hiniker Straight Blade Plows.
The Hiniker 2000 series full-trip snowplows use box section frames and heavily reinforced moldboards for strength and durability. 30 inch tall high-curve moldboards move heavy snowfalls quickly. Our hydraulic scissors lift reduces transport bounce and bang. Convenient compact joystick controls can be mounted anywhere or held in the palm of your hand. Count on Hiniker's proven performance -- the professionals choice!
Please call to Place an Order, Check Stock Levels, Delivery Time Frame, and Shipping Charges
- Model: 2803
- Blade Width: 8'
- Blade Height: 30"
- Gauge of Steel Moldboard: 12ga
- Vertical Ribs: 6
- Compression Trip Springs: 2
- Plow Width at 31 degree angle: 82"
- Cutting Edge: 3/8" x 6" (High Carbon 1084 Steel)
- Power Angling Arms: 1.5" x 10"
- Weight (net of truck mounted brackets and wiring): 614 lb removable
- Fully Hydraulic controls
- Super-bright quad halogen headlights
- Externally mounted pump simplifies installation. Pump is removed with the blade.
- Robotic blade and frame welds assure uniform quality
- 30" tall, high curve blade rolls snow off quickly
- Entire moldboard trips with soft-return compression springs
- Hydraulic scissors lift cuts transport bounce, eliminates chains
- Heavy-duty box section plow frame resists twisting and bending
- Progressive action full-trip design activates compression springs for trouble free performance
- Fully hydraulic lift and angling system
- Requires Hiniker Truck mounted Quick-Hitch mounting brackets for installation, (2803 will not work with QH2 brackets)
To order a complete Hiniker Snow Plow system you must purchase a Plow, a Mounting kit, and a Headlight adapter kit.
This snow plow is only available for purchase and pickup at one of our 5 locally owned Kansas City service centers.