The Ultimate Parking Lot Plow.
Move snow more efficiently with a Hiniker Trip-Edge Scoop plow. The unique concave shape captures snow, providing greater capacity, less spillage, and faster, more efficient clean-up-plus the protection of a full width, three section, high-clearance trip-edge.
The ability of the Hiniker Scoop plow to angle full right or full left for conventional plowing, combined with the outer end's 50-degree forward angle, significantly reduces high-side spillage. The Scoop plow is ideal for parking areas and large lots where high-capacity, high-efficiency plowing is essential.
The Hiniker Scoop's concave shape captures more snow than other plow designs. Its concave design and fixed-end simplicity provides operators an effective and efficient plow for a wide range of applications.
Please call to Place an Order, Check Stock Levels, Delivery Time Frame, and Shipping Charges
- Model: 6901
- Blade Width: 9'
- Blade Height: 30"
- Moldboard Surface: 1/4" thick HMW low-friction polyethylene moldboard never needs refinishing
- Vertical Ribs: 14
- Compression Trip Springs: 4
- Cutting Edge: 3/8" x 6" (High Carbon 1084 Steel)
- Power Angling Arms: 1.5" x 10"
- Weight (net of truck mounted brackets and wiring): 799 lb removable
- 20 degree fixed angle outer ends
- Trip pivot point height: 9"
- High clearance split trip-edges operate independently of one another
- Split trip-edge reduce stress and twisting forces on the plow
- Conventional plow weight and simplicity
- V-Plow capacity and efficiency
- Fixed-end plow simplicity
- Fully Hydraulic controls
- Super-bright quad halogen headlights have up to twice the power of typical sealed beam lamps
- Externally mounted pump simplifies installation. Pump is removed with the blade.
- Robotic blade and frame welds assure uniform quality
- Fourteen 9" laser cut ribs strengthen the moldboard frame.
- Trouble-free compression type trip springs
- Hydraulic scissors lift cuts transport bounce, eliminates chains
- Horizontal-truss moldboard frame provides exceptional resistance to bending and bowing
- Cast iron skid shoes are standard equipment
- "No Pinch" pivot prevents stones, ice or other debris from jamming the trip-edge. This allows for the full return of the trip-edge every time
- Fully hydraulic lift and angling system
- Requires Hiniker Truck mounted Quick-Hitch 2 mounting brackets for installation, (6901 will not work with QH brackets)
To order a complete Hiniker Snow Plow system you must purchase a Plow, a Mounting kit, and a Headlight adapter kit. This snow plow is only available for purchase and pickup at one of our 5 locally owned Kansas City service centers.