The Hiniker 700 series plow is designed for light truck owners who want to clear their own property. Get the ease and convenience that Hiniker plows are famous for in a plow designed for most full-size 1/2 ton and compact four-wheel-drive trucks.
Please call to Place an Order, Check Stock Levels, Delivery Time Frame, and Shipping Charges
- Model: 702
- Blade Width: 7' (76" at full angle)
- Blade Height: 26"
- Moldboard Surface: 1/4" HMW Black Polyethylene
- Replaceable Cutting Edge: 3/8" x 6" x 84"
- Weight (net of truck mounted brackets and wiring): 449 lb removable
- Fully Hydraulic controls
- Low Maintenance Full-Trip Moldboard
- Exclusive Hiniker Quick-Hitch Mounting System
- Hydraulic scissors lift cuts transport bounce, eliminates lift chains
- 6 Vertical and 2 Diagonal ribs provide strength and support
- Full moldboard trip system helps protect plow and truck
- Low-Maintenance poly moldboard surface reduces friction, never needs painting. Optional rubber or polyethylene snow deflectors
- Fully hydraulic lift and angling system
- Requires Hiniker Truck mounted Quick-Hitch mounting brackets for installation, (702 will not fit QH2 brackets)
To order a complete Hiniker Snow Plow system you must purchase a Plow, a Mounting kit, and a Headlight adapter kit.
This snow plow is only available for purchase and pickup at one of our 4 locally owned Kansas City service centers.