The Hiniker 775 Dual-Motor Electric Auger Spreader uses an efficient, 5.75 inch diameter auger delivery system that reduces maintenance with fewer bearings and no conveyor chain. The 775 has positive delivery control with no material carry-back into the truck bed. Independent variable-speed control of the auger and the spinner provides precise rate and pattern control. As with all Hiniker spreaders, the 775 features durable, long-life stainless steel construction.
Electric hopper vibrator helps prevent bridging of material. This is a standard option on all auger delivery models.
Hiniker control console includes: Individual variable speed control of conveyor and spinner, Blast control for quick, extra-dense application, Reverse switch to clear jams, Built in diagnostics and overload protection, and Switch for the electric hopper vibrator.
The 775 includes a convenient tip-up spinner assembly for unloading unused material and easy trailer hitch access. Must order a Spinner Assembly to complete the Spreader system.
Please call to Place an Order, Check Stock Levels, Delivery Time Frame, and Shipping Charges
- Model: 775
- Dual 12 volt motors independently power the auger and spinner
- Includes standard steel hopper screens
- Includes standard electric hopper vibrator
- 2.0 cubic yard level capacity
- Optimally sized for use in either a 6.5 ft or 8 ft pickup bed
- Length: 100" overall and 91" for the hopper
- Top Width" 51"
- Maximum application rate: 5.5 cu ft/minute
- Removable Hopper Cover Tarp: Optional 79203978
- Spinner assembly not included
To order a complete Hiniker Spreader system you must purchase a Base Unit and One Spinner Assembly, (79203292 or 79203293).
To order a complete Hiniker Snow Plow system you must purchase a Plow, a Mounting kit, and a Headlight adapter kit.
This snow plow is only available for purchase and pickup at one of our 5 locally owned Kansas City service centers.