The Ultimate Performance with Hiniker Trip-Edge Straight Plows. This plow includes a stainless steel moldboard.
The horizontal-truss moldboard design provides incredible strength, durability and resistance to bowing. Ten laser-cut support ribs add exceptional vertical strength. Protection is provided by Hiniker's exclusive split trip-edge design.
This plow combines the advanced surface-engaging action of the Hiniker torsion-trip system with the look and durability of Stainless Steel moldboards. The unique Hiniker split-trip edge system allows the left and right cutting edges to trip independently, as heavy-duty torsion springs keep the cutting edges engaged for improved scraping performance.
The high-strength torsion-tube moldboard design provides enhanced durability and rigidity in the toughest winter conditions. Chrome-alloy cutting edge wear bars are standard equipment.
Pinch-free pivot point is 9 inches above the surface providing protection from higher obstacles such as curbs and parking barriers.
Please call to Place an Order, Check Stock Levels, Delivery Time Frame, and Shipping Charges
- Model: 7812SS
- Blade Width: 8'
- Blade Height: 30"
- Moldboard Surface: Stainless Steel
- Vertical Ribs: 10
- Compression Trip Springs: 4
- Plow width at 30 degree angle: 83"
- Cutting Edge: 3/8" x 6" (High Carbon 1084 Steel)
- Trip pivot point height: 9"
- High clearance split trip-edges operate independently of one another
- Split trip-edges reduce stress and twisting forces on the plow
- Weight (net of truck mounted brackets and wiring): 777 lb removable
- Fully Hydraulic controls
- Super-bright quad halogen headlights have up to twice the power of typical sealed beam lamps
- Externally mounted pump simplifies installation. Pump is removed with the blade.
- Robotic blade and frame welds assure uniform quality
- Hydraulic scissors lift cuts transport bounce, eliminates chains
- Cast iron skid shoes are standard equipment
- Fully hydraulic lift and angling system
- Requires Hiniker Truck mounted Quick-Hitch 2 mounting brackets for installation, (7812SS will not work with QH1 brackets)
To order a complete Hiniker Snow Plow system you must purchase a Plow, a Mounting kit, and a Headlight adapter kit.
This snow plow is only available for purchase and pickup at one of our 5 locally owned Kansas City service centers.