Move More Snow Faster by Pushing and Pulling with the same blade!
The Hiniker C-plow offers all of the heavy-duty performance of a conventional plow plus the added versatility of a high performance backdrag plow. Plow loading docks, residential driveways and congested parking areas faster than ever. The patented Hiniker C-Plow blade actually converts from a conventional plow into a backdrag plow with the push of a button, letting you remove snow quickly and easily from garage aprons, curbs, loading docks, and tight corners. Then touch a button again to flip the blade upright and push the snow away.
The high-tensile steel superstructure of the moldboard provides exceptional resistance to bending and bowing, for extra heavy-duty applications. 10 laser-cut steel ribs add exceptional strength.
30" tall high curve, high-density polyethylene moldboard is dent-resistant and corrosion-free. Snow flows easily for more efficient plowing.
Pinch-free pivot point is 9 inches above the surface providing protection from higher obstacles such as curbs and parking barriers.
Please call to Place an Order, Check Stock Levels, Delivery Time Frame, and Shipping Charges
- Model: 8802
- Blade Width: 8'
- Blade Height: 30"
- Moldboard Surface: 1/4" thick HMW low-friction polyethylene moldboard never needs refinishing
- Vertical Ribs: 10
- Compression Trip Springs: 4
- Plow width at 30 degree angle: 83"
- Top Cutting Edge: 1/4" x 4" (High Carbon 1084 Steel)
- Bottom Cutting Edge: 3/8" x 6" (High Carbon 1084 Steel)
- Trip pivot point height: 9"
- High-clearance split trip-edges operate independently of one another
- Split trip-edges reduce stress and twisting forces on the plow
- Weight (net of truck mounted brackets and wiring): 800 lb removable
- Fully Hydraulic controls
- The compact joystick control puts full control of all plow functions in the palm of your hand
- Super-bright quad halogen headlights have up to twice the power of typical sealed beam lamps
- Externally mounted pump simplifies installation. Pump is removed with the blade.
- Robotic blade and frame welds assure uniform quality
- Hydraulic scissors lift cuts transport bounce, eliminates chains
- Cast iron skid shoes are standard equipment
- Fully hydraulic lift and angling system
- Requires Hiniker Truck mounted Quick-Hitch 2 mounting brackets for installation, (8802 will not work with QH brackets)
To order a complete Hiniker Snow Plow system you must purchase a Plow, a Mounting kit, and a Headlight adapter kit.
This snow plow is only available for purchase and pickup at one of our 5 locally owned Kansas City service centers.