The new Hiniker 9300 Series Torsion-Trip V-Plows offer the versatility that only a V-Plow can, along with the strength and operator convenience that you’ve come to expect from Hiniker. Deep-curl flared wings cast deep snow farther and higher, while providing more scoop capacity than ever. One pass plowing....no problem! Hiniker's pitch adjustment levels the blade to assure full ground contact for optimum cleaing efficiency. Positive wing stops relieve stress on the hydraulic cylinders. 2-way cylinders provide precise moldboard control.
The high-tensile steel superstructure of the moldboard provides exceptional resistance to bending and bowing, for extra heavy-duty applications. 10 laser-cut steel ribs add exceptional strength.
30" to 37" tall high curve, high-density polyethylene moldboard is dent-resistant and corrosion-free. Snow flows easily for more efficient plowing.
Pinch-free pivot point is 9 inches above the surface providing protection from higher obstacles such as curbs and parking barriers.
Please call to Place an Order, Check Stock Levels, Delivery Time Frame, and Shipping Charges
- Model: 9385
- Blade Width: 8.5'
- Blade Height: 30"-37"
- Moldboard Surface: 1/4" thick HMW low-friction polyethylene moldboard never needs refinishing
- Vertical Ribs: 10
- Torsion Trip-Edges
- Six springs control the Torsion Trip-Edges
- Cutting width in V-position: 93.5"
- Cutting width in Scoop position: 84"
- Cutting width in Straight position: 102"
- Cutting width in Angle position: 88"
- Bottom Cutting Edge: 3/8" x 6" (High Carbon 1084 Steel)
- Trip pivot point height: 9"
- High-clearance split trip-edges operate independently of one another
- Split trip-edges reduce stress and twisting forces on the plow
- Weight (net of truck mounted brackets and wiring): 797 lb removable
- Fully Hydraulic controls
- The compact joystick control puts full control of all plow functions in the palm of your hand
- Super-bright quad halogen headlights have up to twice the power of typical sealed beam lamps
- Externally mounted pump simplifies installation. Pump is removed with the blade.
- Robotic blade and frame welds assure uniform quality
- Hydraulic scissors lift cuts transport bounce, eliminates chains
- Fully hydraulic lift and angling system
- 6" high-carbon steel replaceable cutting edge
- Requires Hiniker Truck mounted Quick-Hitch 2 mounting brackets for installation, (9385 will not work with QH1 brackets)
- Optional Equipment: Long Lasting Cast iron skid shoes kit (25013513)
To order a complete Hiniker Snow Plow system you must purchase a Plow, a Mounting kit, and a Headlight adapter kit.
This snow plow is only available for purchase and pickup at one of our 5 locally owned Kansas City service centers.