Trailer light power module supplies power to the trailer's stop, turn, tail and running lights by connecting directly to the tow vehicle's battery.
- The Unit is rated for up to 4.2 amps for Turns/Stops circuits and 7.5 amps for the Tailight circuit.
- Universal Modulite designed to be used on most vehicles plus the hard to wire vehicles
- Draws Power directly from the vehicle battery and draws less then 5ma of the vehicles circuit for sensing to turn the trailer functions on and off.
- Works with either LED/Incandescent bulbs, (on Vehicle and Trailer)
- Has integrated re-settable Short Circuit and Overload Protection, to safeguard itself and the tow vehicle from shorts and installation wiring mishaps
- Designed not to send feedback thru the vehicle circuits
- The trailer brakes will override the hazard lamps when the brake is activated
- Advanced circuitry works in all standard applications as well as vehicles with ST and STT pulse width modulation (PWM) systems
- Interprets/decodes multiplex signal inputs (i.e. Audi, BMW, Mercedes and VW)
- WILL NOT work with vehicles with low-switch
- Can be used with 2 or 3 Wire Systems
- All solid-state components in potted encapsulation
- Includes integrated protective cover