Under these conditions, ShockStrap stretches and contracts acting like a shock absorber keeping your load secure.
Even in extremely rough road conditions you won’t have to pull over to make sure that your tie downs are secure.
With over 100,000 satisfied clients and 20 years of secure loads, ShockStraps are built to last.
Durable – The ShockStrap is made from our own proprietary formula and is not affected by most chemicals, sunlight, oil, salt water, fungus or moisture.
Rust Resistant – Hooks and buckle are yellow zinc coated, which lasts 8 to 10 times longer than chrome plating
The 9’ ShockStrap Ratchet Safety Strap has an industry leading 2 year warranty and a breaking strength of over 6000 lbs. The Ratchet Safety Strap is built with a commercial grade ratchet, 2” black Polyester webbing, integrated soft ties, double steel hooks, and our unique flexible ShockStraps.
- Length: 9’
- Width: 2"
- End Fittings: 3/8” Steel J-Hooks with yellow zinc chromate finish
- Ratchet has a yellow zinc chromate finish
- Integrated Soft Ties near both ends
- Commercial grade ratchet with outside release that is field replaceable
- Safety Strap – A backup strap in case the ShockStrap is compromised
- Working Load Limit: 2000 lb
- Break Strength: 6000 lb
- Sold Individually