This utility dump trailer, built by Novae, is designed with a home owner in mind. This is a compact but powerful dump trailer with a single ram hydraulic lift, 2500 PSI 12 VDC pump with reservoir, deep cycle battery and protected sealed recessed lighting with gel filled electrical connectors.
The undercarriage includes one 3,500 lb straight EZ lube axle, leaf spring suspension, 10" new wheels and tires, straight 40" detachable tongue with 2" coupler and a flip up jack with caster. The powder coated finish gives the trailer a durable high gloss finish.
Safety is as important to us as it is to you. CROFT only offers trailers that include all DOT required lights and reflectors as well as safety chains.
- CALL FOR PRICING (800-426-8159)
- Size: 54" x 8’
- Number of Axles: 1
- Brake Included: No
- Gross Axle Weight Rating: 3,500 lb
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 2,990 lb
- Weight of Trailer: 920 lb
- Payload: 2,070 lb
- Single Ram Hydraulics - Power Up and Power Down
- Deep Cycle Battery Included
- Front and Rear sides remove to make ramps
- Rims: 10" Silver Plain
- 12" Steel Sides
- 5 on 4.5" Bolt Circle Hubs
- Safety Chains with Latch Included
- 2" coupler Included
- 2,000 lb Jack Included
- Optional 110 Charger is Available
- Flat Four Plug and All DOT Required Lighting and Reflectors Included
- Tongue is detachable allowing trailer to fit in a smaller space
- Includes load or tarp tie downs
- Finish: Powder Coated Black
Load Trailer as evenly as possible. Balance the load over the axles so that the trailer applies about 10% of the total weight to the tow vehicle. Do not exceed the GVWR of the trailer or tow vehicle. Sand, gravel and other heavy items weigh 2800 pounds per cubic yard or more and may not fill the volume of your trailer before it is overloaded in weight.
Approximated Dump Capacity of this trailer: 1250 lb