This Hydro-Act Hydraulic Brake Actuator is manufacturer by Mendenhall Industries. This brake actuator has a rugged design with a standard 50 degree A-Frame mount flange. It has a breakaway device which sets and Locks the trailer brakes in the event of a tow vehicle/trailer separation. The unique shock absorber/coil spring design of this actuator provides smooth positive stopping power eliminating the possibility of damaging peak pressures to the system.
- Hydro-Act Hydraulic Drum Brake Actuator with Tow Ring
- No Electrical or Hydraulic Connections to Towing Vehicle Needed for Operation
- No External Power needed for Operation
- Finish: Painted Black
- Mounting: Weld On to A-Frame Trailer Tongue
- Maximum Vertical Load: 600 lb
- Maximum Capacity: 6,000 lb
- Tow Ring Inner Diameter: 3"
- Proportional Braking Delivered