ZCI is the only product in the industry that has ZERO contact with the vehicle's lighting system. All other products rely on a direct connection. This can lead to interference or damage to the vehicles lighting system. ZCI changes all of that. ZCI uses sensors that simply snap around the wires.
NO DIRECT CONTACT
These sensors detect if current is present. Because ZCI is not directly connected, there is ZERO chance of feedback to the vehicle. There is ZERO draw on the vehicle's light system. There is ZERO interference with the vehicle's lighting system. ZCI is the most universal product on the market today. It works with all known vehicle systems. Including standard 2 or 3 wiring systems, PWM (pluse width modulation) systems, Multiplexing (2 or 3 wire systems) and Low Side Switching. Many Vehicles, one solution!
- The Unit is rated for up to 4.2 amps for Turns/Stops circuits and 7.5 amps for the Tailight circuit.
- SNAP, Don't Snip: No cutting or splicing of vechile wiring
- Universal ZCI Modulite designed to be used on all vehicles
- Draws ZERO power directly from the vehicle.
- Works with either LED/Incandescent bulbs, (on Vehicle and Trailer)
- Has integrated re-settable Short Circuit and Overload Protection, to safeguard itself from shorts and installation wiring mishaps
- Will NOT send feedback thru the vehicle circuits
- All solid-state components in potted encapsulation
- Robust design allows for interior or exterior protection
- Includes integrated protective cover
- Requires connecting to the vehicle's battery - This wire not included with the ZCI unit