Reese, the brand that started the towing industry once again revolutionizes the fifth wheel hitch with the introduction of the new R16. Reese remains unmatched in safety, reliability and performance.
New Contoured Handle, Premium Reese Arch, New Cast Head, New Cast Jaw System, New Cast Pivot Beam, Sidewinder Compatible and SAE J2638 Compatibility are the new features built into the Reese R16 Fifth Wheel.
While supplies last, ONE in stock
- Requires Mounting Rail & Installation Kit, Part No's. 30035(standard rails) or 30153(outboard rails) Sold Separately
- Capacity 16,000 lb gross weight and 4,000 lb pin weight
- NEW CONTOURED HANDLE: Customized grip includes universal control instructions. New control handle eliminates separate latch. A highly visible button confirms system Lock and load.
- PREMIUM REESE ARCH: Pin Mounting holes better align with current rail kits, reducing looseness. SAE J2638 Compliant, based on heavy duty, accelerated life cycle criteria developed by SAE for fifth wheels, Fatigue and static tested to pass 900,000 cycles
- NEW CAST HEAD: Commerical durability and strength, Improved head funneling for king pin to latch, Patent Pending king pin indicator is highly visible
- NEW CAST JAW: Double jaw mechanism, heavier for longer wear, improved tolerances, eliminating chucking in jaw system
- NEW CAST PIVOT BEAM: Incorporates a vibration isolator system for vertical and longitudinal vibration dampening and improved ride.
- Wider mounting for better stability and reduced wear
- Head and Pivot can be offset 1" front or rear to maximize performance
- Easier assembly of cast pivot beam to cross member
- Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Vertical Height Adjustment: 14" to 18"
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Note: Will Not Fit Trucks with Beds Shorter than 6’ in Length unless used with Sidewinder.
- Will not fit trucks with flareside/stepside