Loaded with innovation, Delta Force has created a new Top Tier in portable braking. As with all Demco SBS, Delta Force is designed by people who actually use and understand towed-vehicle braking systems. Delta Force is further proof that the addition of field testing and tuning creates a system far superior to those bench tested alone. How confident are we that this quality, product will perform? We proudly offer the same industry-leading, 5-year warranty we have offered on all of our systems for the past 15 years!
- 1 hour initial installation
- 30-45 second setup
- Ball-and Socket Actuator - The game-changing, patent-pending center point of Delta Force. Rotated 90° the actuator folds neatly to the side for storage. When securing the pedal clamp this design allows unheard of freedom of movement
- Cable Tether - Time has proven that pushing on the seat is not the best idea. Upholstery and foam damage / wear, the inconvenience of constantly moving the seat back-and-forth, and the fact that the soft nature of the seat creates inconsistent braking effort. Delta Force has a simplified tether system that installs with just one self-drilling screw.
- Set-It-Once Pedal Clamp™ - A good pedal clamp can be your best friend, but a bad one can be your worst enemy: Pinched fingers, slipping off, wrestling, pulling, jerking, pushing. The Set-It-Once could well be your favorite part of Delta's rich list of patent-pending innovations
- Wireless CoachLink™ - CoachLink™ is a completely FCC compliant solution developed for and tested in motorhomes. As such, the integrity of the wireless signal is second to none. CoachLink™ monitors the connectivity to towed vehicle, displaying braking effort.
- Delta Force has the only split digital/analog activation circuit, offering the feature-rich benefits of a digital circuit as well as the rock solid reliability of a traditional, analog circuit
- Intuitive User Interface - Delta Force leads the way in simplicity of operation.