No more boxes! That is the cry of our customers. The Stay-IN-Play DUO answers the cry. Duo's small operating unit is installed under the hood so you never know it is there. No mess of components scattered in the towed vehicle to complicate things; just a small operating module to control the towed vehicle brakes with no physical connection to the motorhome.
Activation of the towed vehicle's brakes require BOTH deceleration and the brake lights from the motorhome. Once BOTH signals are present, DUO gently applies the brakes. There is no complicated gain or sensitivity to achieve the proportionate balance of brake effort, it is all automatic. Once engaged, DUO will apply progressive brake effort in the towed vehicle. Because DUO uses both brake lights from the coach and deceleration, there is absolutely no delay.
- For use with Hydraulic Brake Motorhomes
- G-Force controller
- Hidden, always ready
- Dual-signal activation
- Patent-pending air cylinder applies your towed vehicle’s power-assisted brakes AND automatically applies proportionate and progressive brake effort. Only 10 pounds of force on your brake pedal in normal braking
- "Panic Stop Braking" - only Demco brings you additional stopping effort in a panic... up to three times the normal effort
- Coach notification of brakes applied with every unit
- The Stay-IN-Play DUO creates vacuum to provide totally reliable and consistent brake application
- Two signals are required to activate the Stay-IN-Play DUO system. The coach brake must be applied, AND there must be sufficient G-force. No unwanted or unnecessary brake activations on grades or over bumps, and best of all, it is all automatic
- "Zero" set up for towing - the Stay-IN-Play DUO is always ready to tow
- Simple installation mounts the small operating unit under the hood of the towed vehicle so you never know it is even installed
- The air cylinder is so small it fits in the palm of your hand. No other system offers this much control and this much power all combined with a simple install
- On/off operation means you are tow ready in less time