Rated for 2,500 pounds, the XLT™ is Fulton®’s first fully DC powered marine jack, allowing you to raise and lower your boat trailer without the need for any manual cranking. With just the push of a button on the remote, show your boat who’s boss and let the powerful performance of the Fulton® XLT™ jack do the work for you. This Fulton jack positions quickly with a spring loaded drop leg and a full 22" of travel. Makes attaching your boat easier. Deploys and hooks up more easily at night with onboard LED courtesy light. Works in case of power loss with emergency manual override capability with standard 3/4" drive socket.
- Maximum Lift Capacity: 2,500 lb
- Screw Travel: 14"
- Drop Leg Travel: 8"
- Total Travel: 22"
- Mounting Style: Bolt to Side of Frame
- Patented spring-loaded drop leg pull pin position quickly with 22" total travel
- Includes Remote for operating the Jack
- Powered through 7-way OR dedicated common battery (with winch)
- Sharkskin™ Premium Finish for optimal corrosion resistance
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel internal ACME screw
- Easy to install - simply bolt to frame and hook up wiring
- Manual override using standard tools in case of power loss
- Includes mounting hardware for up to 5" high trailer tongues