eZ to Hook Up, No Need to Lift the Lever to Hook it Up. eZ to Latch, The Lever lifts to allow the Coupler Socket to Receive the Hitch Ball. eZ to Use, Once Seated in the Coupler, the Latch Automatically Snaps to its Locked Position, "It is not safe until it clicks".
- Capacity: 21,000 lb
- Fits 2-5/16" Ball
- Zinc Plated Stamped Coupler
- Salt Spray Test: 200 Hours
- Low Profile Composite eZ Latch mechanism
- Bolt on to 3" Wide Channel with 1/2" bolts
- Five-hole staggered bolt pattern
- Spacing of mounting holes: Center to Center between 2nd and 3rd: 3"; between 1st and 4th: 5"; between 4th and 5th: 1.75"
- Vertical Spacing between top row and second row, center to center: .25"
- Vertical Spacing between second row and fifth hole: .75"
- Repair Kit: 6008D - eZ Latch - Composite Handle
- Optional 5/16" x 3-1/2" safety pin 21987 - Sold Separately
- Optional Locking safety pins: 5685- Sold Separately
- Patent Number: 76906732
All Demco eZ-Latch couplers are tested and rated without the use of a safety pin and are not required for the couplers to be used in safe operation. A security hole is available on all the eZ-Latch couplers to be used in correlation with a Lock for theft deterrence.