This quality trailer, built by Novae, is designed with a 5"x2" tube frame, 3"x2" tube under bed cross members, 4"x2" tube tongue, 11 gauge steel construction with full seam welds in the bed, single ram hydraulic lift, 2500 PSI 12 VDC pump with reservoir, deep cycle battery and protected sealed recessed lighting with gel filled electrical connectors.
The undercarriage includes two 3,500 lb straight EZ lube axles with Self-Adjusting electric brakes, leaf spring suspension, 15" new wheels and tires, A-frame tongue with 2-5/16" coupler, and 2000 lb A-frame jack. The powder coated finish gives the trailer a durable high gloss finish.
Safety is as important to us as it is to you. CROFT only offers trailers that include all DOT required lights and reflectors as well as safety chains.
- CALL FOR PRICING (800-426-8159)
- Size: 72" x 10’
- Number of EZ Lube Axles: 2
- Self-Adjusting Electric Brakes Included: Yes, Both Axles
- Gross Axle Weight Rating: 3,500 lb
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 7,000 lb
- Weight of Trailer: 1,820 lb
- Payload: 5,180 lb
- Includes Spreader / Pick-Up Style (fold down) Gate
- Rims: 15" Silver Spoke
- Tires: ST205/75R15; Radial
- 5 on 4.5" Bolt Circle Hubs
- Safety Chains with Latch Included
- 2-5/16" A-frame coupler Included
- Power Up / Power Down Single Ram Hydraulics
- Deep Cycle Marine Grade Battery
- 77 RV Plug and All DOT Required Lighting and Reflectors Included
- EverLink - High Performance Wiring Harness
- Sealed Brake Connections
- LED Lights
- Breakaway Battery and Switch Included
- Includes 10 stake pockets around the top edge of trailer
- Integrated Side Body Stiffening System
- Integrated Tarp Mount
- Zinc Plated A-Frame Jack
- Tongue Mounted Heavy Duty Control Box with Key Lock
- Tread Plate Fenders
- Five D-Ring Tie-Downs
- Spare Tire Mount
- Finish: Powder Coated Black
- Inside Trailer Width: 72"
- Overall Trailer Width: 92"
- Inside Trailer Height: 20"
- Inside Trailer Length: 120"
- Overall Trailer Length: 174"
- Deck Height: 27"
- Coupler Height: 18"
Load Trailer as evenly as possible. Balance the load over the axles so that the trailer applies about 10% of the total weight to the tow vehicle. Do not exceed the GVWR of the trailer or tow vehicle. Sand, gravel and other heavy items weigh 2800 pounds per cubic yard or more and may not fill the volume of your trailer before it is overloaded in weight.
Approximated Dump Capacity of this trailer: 4300 lb