A quality built flatbed at a reasonable price. Built with hinged side rails using stainless steel hinges and in bed stake pockets.
- Skirted Flatbed with hinged side rails and in bed stake pockets
- Four under bed tool boxes
- Stake pockets are offset under the side rail
- Offset stake pockets allow straps to fit while side rails are in the up position
- LED lighting
- Woven wire harness for lights
- Bolt in Goose Neck Assembly with 30,000 lb ball
- Bolt in Bumper with Receiver Hitch
- 6 pole and 7 blade trailer connectors
- Constructed with 11 gauge deck plate
- 4″ Channel Stringers and 3/16″ channel cross member
- Mud Flaps
Front Mount Tool Boxes Features
- Chrome T handle latches with key locks
- Weather proof seal
- Greasable hinges
- Wrench hanger
- Front Mount Tool Box Dimensions: 27” x 27” x 12”
- Stainless steel fuel fill dish
- Chrome Grab Handles
- Cross bed toolbox
Information listed below will be needed to quote a bed.
Cab to Axle: see diagram for proper measurement
Frame Length: see diagram for proper measurement
Single Wheel or Dually?
Has or had factory bed?
Cab & Chassis?
Make, Model, Year and Size?
How many toolboxes, sizes and locations