A quality built flatbed at a reasonable price. Built with hinged side rails using stainless steel hinges and in bed stake pockets.
- Hinged side rails that fold up and down instead of rails and stake pockets
- Four plated formed hinges on each side rail
- Stake pockets are offset under the side rail
- Offset stake pockets allow straps to fit while side rails are in the up position
- LED lighting
- Woven wire harness for lights
- Bolt in Gooseneck Assembly with 30,000 lb ball
- Bolt in Bumper with Receiver Hitch
- 6 pole and 7 blade trailer connectors
- Constructed with 11 gauge deck plate
- 4″ Channel Stringers and 3/16″ channel crossmember
- Mud Flaps
- Underneath the bed toolboxes
- Cross bed toolbox
- Stainless steel fuel fill dish
- Removable side boards
- Chrome Grab Handles
- Flush mount Gooseneck assembly
Information listed below will be needed to quote a bed.
Cab to Axle: see diagram for proper measurement
Frame Length: see diagram for proper measurement
Single Wheel or Dually?
Has or had factory bed?
Cab & Chassis?
Make, Model, Year and Size?
How many toolboxes, sizes and locations