The Gen-Y Adjustable Torsion Hitch with Pintle Plate is the best hitch for ultimate control and safety while towing.
The Gen-Y Rubber Torsion Hitches only transfers 10% of the trailer inertia compared to 100% using a hard connection hitch giving you the ultimate control. The tow vehicle and trailer track independently giving you greater control and added safety by reducing sway and trailer bounce. The Torsion Hitch greatly increased braking control since all the weight on the tow vehicle and trailer is distributed evenly giving you increased positive contact when braking and maneuvering.
The 90% smoother ride allows you to glide instead of bounce increasing gas mileage. Reduces trailer and content fatigue, metal fatigue caused by traditional towing results in your trailer and its contents taking a beating. Reduces driver fatigue to help ensure everyone (family, friends, pets, horses, and livestock) arrives alive.
- Fits 2" Receiver
- Seven Hole sets on Pintle Plate
- Drop Distance: 5-1/2"
- Rise Distance: 5-1/2"
- Bolt pattern matches standard pintle plate
- 2-Steel 1″ Grade 8 Pivot Bolts
- Precision Milled and Drilled
- Fabricated with heavy duty steel
- No Airbag to Maintain, No Bearings to Crush or Wear Out, Virtually Maintenance Free
- Built-In Mechanical Tongue Weight Scale for Balanced Safe Loading
- Finish: Sand Blasted and coated with a durable silver-vein powder coat
- Gross Towing Weight: 16,000 lb
- Gross Tongue Weight: 1,700 lb
- Ball Mount fits standard 2" Receivers
- Made in the USA
- 5 Year Warranty on All Moving Parts — Lifetime Guarantee on Rest of Components
- Additional Lifetime warranty can be purchased thru GEN-Y
- All Gen-Y products are rigorously tested and exceed the SAE-J684 weight testing requirements.
- Never exceed recommended capacity on any trailer tow coupling or vehicle receiver hitch