Receiver Mount Pintle Hook Adapters provide mounting for both rigid type pintle hooks and dual purpose ball pintle hooks. This Cushioned pintle hook adapter reduced the slams and bangs associated with trailer towing during starting, stopping and towing over rough surfaces. Reducing these jolts helps protect your towing vehicles driveline, hitch assembly and trailer contents.
- Convert-A-Ball Model # AM-PC-2
- Pin and Clip Sold Separately, Part No. B58
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Number of Hole Sets: 4
- Height Between Bolt Hole (Center to Center): 1-3/4"
- Width Between Bolt Hole (Center to Center): 3-3/8"
- Height of Mounting Plate: 7"
- Width of Mounting Plate: 5"
- Bolt Hole Size: 1/2", Use gr.8 bolts and nuts
- Shank Length: 9-1/8", Be Sure the Hitch Bar Receiver Tube is more than 2-3/8" deep if the tube has a closed end
- 2" x 2" Tube Shank with 1/4" wall thickness
- Fits 2" Receivers
- Vertical Load: 2,000 lb
- Mounting Kit Sold Separately, Part No. K850
- Capacity: 10,000 lb