The CROFT Original. Adjustable couplers offer the flexibility of changing the coupler height to match multiple towing vehicles. This adjustable coupler is safe, rugged and simple to operate. Its body and lip are constructed of high grade cast steel and all parts are zinc plated to resist corrosion. The CROFT AH3 is the work horse among coupler products. It is the choice of professionals worldwide. Do not settle for an imitation, buy the best, buy the CROFT Original.
- CROFT AH3 Adjustable Coupler with N-3 Loop Nut
- Capacity: 7,000 lb
- Class 4 Rating
- Fits Ball Size: 1-7/8" and 2"
- Simple, Safe, Rugged and Reliable
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Mounting: Bolt Into Channel
- Constructed of High Grade Cast Steel
- Channel Sold Separately, Part No. 8978, 5736, 6115 and 5960
- CROFT Coupler Repair Kit Sold Separately, Part No. HV-3
- Towing Note: Do Not exceed the gross trailer weight of the tow vehicle hitch or ball, or the trailer coupler, whichever is least.
- Mounting Nuts Sold Separately, Part No. LN58G2ZC
- Mounting Bolts, Grade 5 Sold Separately, Part No. B5845G5ZC
- Mounting Bolts, Grade 8 Sold Separately, Part No. B5845G8ZC