A Croft Trailer Supply Original! We designed this test box as an aid for testing trailer lights and electric brakes. It allows one person to visually test brake lights, tail lights, right and left turn signal lights and electric brakes by simply connecting the test box to the front of the trailer and taking the hand held control unit to the rear of the trailer to test and make repairs as needed. This eliminates the need for two people to test, and or one person going back and forth between the vehicle and the trailer. Three different connectors are included.
*** We have improved our Test Boxes, They now test LED and Incandescent lights ***
- Works with LED and Incandescent Lights
- This tool saves time which saves money
- This box is stand alone does not need to be connected to 120V AC power to operate
- Built in rechargeable battery supplys the power
- Plugs into outlet for charging the battery
- Separate Power Switch with Circuit Breaker
- Includes 12 Volt Negative Ground Sealed Battery, Part No. 2023
- 4-Flat Connector included
- 6-Way Round Connector Included
- 7-Way Round with Flat Pins Connector Included (RV socket)
- Hand Held Control Unit with 30 Ft of Cable
- 1 Amp Trickle Charger with Automatic Circuit Breaker
- Contained in a highly durable case
- Box Height: 9"
- Box Width: 20"
- Box Depth: 10.5"
1 Review announcement
Great trailer light testing unit. The best feature by far is the long cord from the tester box. This allows you to be at the back of the longer trailers and test the lights. Great for our company use.