Croft Original! We designed this test box as an aid for testing trailer lights, electric brakes, and the vehicle connector. It allows one person to visually test brake lights, tail lights, right and left turn signal lights and electric brakes by simply connecting the test box to the front of the trailer and taking the hand held control unit to the rear of the trailer to test and make repairs as needed. This eliminates the need for two people to test, and or one person going back and forth between the vehicle and the trailer. Three different connectors are included. With the TVTB03’s bright LED lighting on the hand held control, you are able to test the vehicle’s connector from the cab of the vehicle.
*** We have improved our Test Boxes, They now test LED and Incandescent Lights ***
- Works with LED and Incandescent Lights
- This tool save time which saves money
- This box is stand alone, does not require a connection to 120V AC to operate
- Built in rechargeable battery supply the power
- 1 Amp Trickle Charger with Automatic Circuit Breaker
- Separate Power Switch with Circuit Breaker
- Includes 12 Volt Negative Ground Sealed Battery, Part No. 2023
- 4-Flat Connector included
- 6-Way Round Connector Included
- 7-Way Round with Flat Pins Connector Included
- Hand Held Control Unit with 30 Ft of Cable
- Contained in a highly durable case
- Box Height: 9"
- Box Width: 20"
- Box Depth: 10.5"
3 Reviews announcement
Excellent unit, I use 2 to 3 times a week, an ultimate time saver, I’m able to diagnose & repair wire & lighting problems in a snap. It’s a must have if you do trailer work a real money maker.
Easy and convenient makes Inspecting a trailer a breeze, saves so much time
After years of struggling to solve our companies trailer lighting problems I discovered this awesome tester at a local equipment rental store. I was renting a trailer and the lights weren't working, they quickly brought out this toolbox and tested the trailer. In under 5 mins they determined the problem and fixed it.......wow.
I really like the design the only Improvement I can recommend is that there should be a cord locker going into the control box. They only attached it with a zip tie and it feels like I would pull out.