eZ to Hook Up, No Need to Lift the Lever to Hook it Up. eZ to Latch, The Lever lifts to allow the Coupler Socket to Receive the Hitch Ball. eZ to Use, Once Seated in the Coupler, the Latch Automatically Snaps to its Locked Position.
- Demco 2" eZ Latch Coupler
- Capacity: 10,000 lb
- Fits 2" Ball
- Latch Style: eZ Latch with Flat Composite Handle
- Silver Powder Coated Stamped Coupler
- Salt Spray Test: 500 Hours
- This coupler is designed to fit Croft and Demco tow dollies
- Bolt on to 3" Wide Channel with 3 holes
- Repair Kit: 6109 - eZ Latch - Composite Handle
- Optional Locking safety pins: 5686- Sold Separately
- Safety pin 21897 - Sold Separately
- Patent Number: 76906732
All Demco eZ-Latch couplers are tested and rated without the use of a safety pin and are not required for the couplers to be used in safe operation. A security hole is available on all the eZ-Latch couplers to be used in correlation with a Lock for theft deterrence.
1 Review announcement
This fit well on my seadoo move pwc trailer, but: The original coupler was mounted using 1 long bolt and 2 short bolts with the nuts inside the tube. Due to the way this coupler is constructed, I had to purchase a long bolt to replace the 2 short ones. Not a huge deal. $5 ... but worth noting Overall, it works well and I'd say it's money well spent if you need a new coupler.