eZ to Hook Up, No Need to Lift the Lever to Hook it Up. eZ to Latch, The Lever lifts to allow the Coupler Socket to Receive the Hitch Ball. eZ to Use, Once Seated in the Coupler, the Latch Automatically Snaps to its Locked Position.
- Fits 2" Ball
- Rating: 10,000 lb
- Demco eZ Latch 2" Coupler with low profile composite handle
- Zinc Plated Stamped Coupler
- Salt Spray Test: 200 Hours
- Bolt to Channel
- Repair Kit: 6109 - eZ Latch - Composite Handle
- Note: In order to achieve 10,000 lb GVWR a total of four 5/8" Grade 5 Bolts must be used
- Mounting Hardware Kit Sold Separately, Part No. K5815G5
- Optional Locking safety pin: 5685- Sold Separately
- Optional 5/16" x 2-1/4" safety pin 21987 - Sold Separately
All Demco eZ-Latch couplers are tested and rated without the use of a safety pin and are not required for the couplers to be used in safe operation. A security hole is available on all the eZ-Latch couplers to be used in correlation with a Lock for theft deterrence.