eZ to Hook Up, No Need to Lift the Lever to Hook it Up. eZ to Latch, The Lever lifts to allow the Coupler Socket to Receive the Hitch Ball. eZ to Use, Once Seated in the Coupler, the Latch Automatically Snaps to its Locked Position. EZ Latch mechanism allows for quick engage/disengage of coupler. This coupler fits an industry standard 4-1/2" square 4-hole mounting pattern on a trailer nose plate.
Picture shows a Powder Coated Black Coupler - Actual Coupler is Primer Coated
- Capacity: 10,000 lb MGTW
- Fits Ball Size: 2"
- Demco eZ Latch Flat Plate Coupler
- Finish: Primer Coated
- Mounting: Industry Standard 4-1/2" Mount Pattern
- Mounting Hardware: Use Grade 8, 5/8" Bolts, Sold Separately
- Repair Kit: 6109 - eZ Latch - Composite Handle
- Mounting Kit Sold Separately, Part No. K5825G8
- Optional Locking safety pin: 5685- Sold Separately
- Safety pin 21987- Sold Separately
- Patent Number: 76906732
All Demco eZ-Latch couplers are tested and rated without the use of a safety pin and are not required for the couplers to be used in safe operation. A security hole is available on all the eZ-Latch couplers to be used in correlation with a Lock for theft deterrence.