The ActiveLink™ SE bike rack is all about bringing maximum confidence and convenience to the active, outdoor lifestyle. It is built around the revolutionary ActiveLink™ technology from CURT, a hitch-mounted system that allows for fast, easy, secure attachment of hitch accessories like never before. This model transports up to four bikes at once and is rated to hold up 180 lbs. Unlike a traditional hitch connection that requires you to get down on your hands and knees, and feel around grimy components to line everything up, this bike rack features the ActiveLink shank. Simply install the shank one time in your receiver, and you can swap out accessories in a flash. The shank features a bottom bolt that provides a resting point for the accessory attachment, perfectly lining up the hitch pin holes for an effortless connection. Drop in the bike rack whenever you need it, or swap it out in a snap. It’s that easy.
The ActiveLink™ 4-bike rack from CURT is constructed from high-strength steel and provides space to hang up to four bikes at one time. The rubber cradles and rubber bumper on the vertical support tube keep the bikes secure while protecting the frames from scuffs and scratches. The rack also has a tilt-away pivot point for convenient access to your vehicle's rear cargo area, and the arms of the rack fold down as needed for compact storage. To help protect this CURT bike rack from the elements, it comes with a dual finish of A-coat and durable black powder coat.
- Patent-pending ActiveLink™ design for fast, secure attachment with pin and clip
- Unique connection allows you to easily swap out accessories as needed
- Shank provides integrated resting point for struggle-free installation
- Securely holds up to four bikes with max weight capacity of 180 lbs.
- Rubber bumper pad on vertical support tube to protect from scuffs and scratches
- Adjustable rubber cradles to accept various frame tube sizes
- Tilt-away feature for easier access to vehicle cargo area
- Arms fold down when not in use for compact storage
- Anti-rattle hitch pin and anti-rattle hand wheel for reduced noise
- Plastic lining on shank helps suppress vibration
- Integrated handle for easy removal and carrying
- Built-in reflectors on the ends of the arms for increased visibility
- Steel construction with dual E-coat and carbide black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes bike rack and shank (compatible with ActiveLink shank only)
- For use with any frame-mounted 2" class 3 or higher trailer hitch receiver. Clamp-on bumper receivers and traditional 4" square bumpers should not be used to mount bike racks. Do not exceed receiver weight limits.
- Patent pending