10" Dexter Left Hand Brake Assembly
- Dexter 10" x 2-1/4" Left Hand Assembly
- 3,500 lb Capacity per Axle
- Fits Standard 4 Bolt Mounting Flange- 2.75" x 2.75"
- Use with 545UHI through 655 UHI Hubs and Drums
- Replacement Shoe & Lining Kit, Part No. 202
- Replacement Magnet, Part No. 103
- Mounting Hardware Sold Separately, Part No. 4-7161G5
After replacement of brakes, the brakes must be re-burnished to seat the new components. This should be done by applying the brakes 20-30 times from an initial speed of 40 mph, slowing the vehicle to 20 mph. Allow ample time for the brakes to cool between applications. This procedure allows the new brake shoes to seat in to the drum surface.