The SecureLatch lunette ring is unique from other lunette rings because of its built-in locking pin and offset base. The locking pin drops into the ring base and helps prevent coupling and theft when your trailer is left unattended. The pin has holes in the bottom to accept a padlock or coupler lock for enhanced security. When it's time to hitch up, the pin can be repositioned to 90 degrees out of the way to allow the lunette ring to receive a pintle hook.
This SecureLatch lunette ring is also distinguished by its offset base. The vertical offset maximizes height adjustment, by allowing the ring to be flipped for extreme drop or rise. This promotes level towing of your trailer with a variety of vehicles.
This lunette ring is designed to fit a channel with a 3-inch inside width (sold separately). The ring itself has a 3-inch inside diameter to fit pintle hooks, ball and pintle combos or a clevis hitch.
This SecureLatch lunette ring is tested and rated for 25,000 pounds gross trailer weight. It is constructed from cast iron for dependable strength. It is finished in a battleship grey finish for lasting weather resistance.
SecureLatch™ is engineered for quieter pintle towing and to streamline the trailer hookup process: just Strike. Drop. Auto-Lock!
- Drop-in pin accepts lock to deter theft (turns 90 degrees while coupled)
- Vertically offset base allows ring to be flipped for maximum height adjustment
- Strong 2-hole bolt pattern fits 11-3/4" x 3" I.D. channel (sold separately)
- Rated for 25,000 lbs. gross trailer weight
- 3" inside diameter fits pintle hooks, ball & pintle combinations or clevis bars
- Cast iron construction is austempered for superior strength and wear resistance
- Battleship grey finish for excellent exterior durability
- Bright gold zinc-plated pin for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)