All BulletProof Hitches™ feature a durable corrosion-resistant powder coat. This process starts with an aggressive sandblast to remove all impurities and create a clean surface for the powder coat. After the sandblast process, the hitch moves through a 5-stage pretreatment wash to remove any oil or residue. The metal itself is then sealed to eliminate the possibility of corrosion. The final step is an application of our signature black textured powder coat, which is applied by a Fanuc robot to ensure consistent thickness across the hitch.
The components of the BulletProof Hitch™ are machined in house on our state-of-the-art Haas CNC machines. These CNC machines use Renishaw probes, allowing us to manufacture all of our parts to an extremely tight tolerance. This primarily ensures that each hitch and ball combination fit together without slop or excess movement when attached to your vehicle.
All BulletProof Hitches™ can be used in the drop or rise position and maintain the same weight capacity in either position.
- Fits 3" Receiver
- Seven Vertical Positions
- Maximum Rise: 7-1/2"
- Maximum Drop: 7-1/2"
- 3" Solid Shank
- Towing Capacity: 36,000 lb with 2-5/16" ball
- Towing Capacity: 12,000 lb with 2" ball
- Tongue Weight: 6,000 lb
- Dual-Ball mount adjusts in 2" increments
- Includes 2" & 2-5/16" diameter reversible hitch balls
- Pin Hole Size: 5/8"
- Dual Receiver pin holes for 1.5" Length adjustment
- Vertical adjustment 5/8" pins: Heat treated Zinc coated with R-Clips
- 5/16 Thick steel channel
- Includes Full Length 1/2" thick Gusset
- Finish: Black Textured Powder Coat
- Ball mount hitch pin: Not Included
- 1-Year cosmetic warranty for imperfections with the powder coated finish
- Limit Lifetime Warranty related to the construction of the hitch