Do you want to set your truck apart from the rest? The BulletProof Frame Mounted Hitch Stabilizer Bars certainly make a statement that your truck is ready to pull anything! This kit includes (2) black texture powder coated, heavy duty steel bars that connect the bottom of the hitch to the frame rails on the truck. This eliminates all leverage on the trucks hitch receiver. All hardware, brackets, and bolts needed to install on your vehicle are included in the kit. The bars are adjustable from 29” - 39” inches. Another great benefit of the stabilizer bars is that they can be tightened, eliminating all slop/wobble from the hitch receiver to make it SOLID!
In some cases fabrication is required to mount the frame brackets to the hitch receiver or the frame. This depends on the design of your factory hitch receiver and the location of the spare wheel. Some drilling is required! One 5/8” hole in the hitch gusset and four 1/2” holes in the frame are required! This kit does not include any drill bits. The Frame Mounted Hitch Stabilizer Bars will fit all existing BulletProof Hitches with 8” of drop or more.
BulletProof Frame Mounted Kit Includes:
- (1) Black texture powder coated 1/2” plate hitch bracket
- (2) Black texture powder coated 1/2” plate frame brackets
- (2) Black texture powder coated heavy duty bars 1-3/4” diameter that adjust from 29” to 39” long
- (1) 5/8” x 3” Bolt and nylon lock nut
- (2) 3/4” Heat treated pins with R-clips
- (2) 3/4” x 3” Bolts and nylon lock jam nuts
- (4) 1/2 ”x 2” Bolts and nylon lock nuts
- (4) 1/2” SAE Washers
- (4) 3/4” x 3/8” Spacers