The B&W 18K Patriot Fifth Wheel Slider is a new entry into the fifth wheel market. The Patriot Slider installs and removes easily for full bed access. Mounting Rails not included.
The versatile new 18,000-pound Patriot rail-mounted slider complements B&W’s full line of hitches and is built to exacting specifications for smooth, flawless and virtually inaudible operation. Unlocking the slider hitch is made effortless, even on irregular terrain, via the Locking mechanism’s gear-reduced cam ratio design, which gives the user mechanical advantage.
The Patriot’s two, solid one-inch tubular steel carriage rails are designed with sturdy center supports that prevent the rails from deforming or binding as a result of flexing under load. Hourglass-shaped rollers convey the carriage mechanism with fluid motion, regardless of topography. Once unLocked, the hitch is free to slide back into its maneuvering position and afterward, it glides up to its Locked position just in front of the rear axle.
Made in the USA
CANNOT be used with any Pin Box that requires a Wedge system
- Requires Mounting Rail & Installation Kit, Part No's. 30035, 30153 or 30080, Sold Separately
- Gross Trailer Weight: 18,000 lb
- Vertical Tongue Weight: 4,500 lb
- Fully articulating head allowing front to back and side to side pivoting
- 12" of slide for easier maneuvering
- Vertical adjustments from 17" to 19"
- 4" of front to back adjustment with two coupler positions
- Easy to reach, Cam Action Handle
- Fits all Standard Mounting Rails
- 3/4" wrap around jaws for a strong, worry-free connection
- Side to side pivot with spring cushioning
- Polyurethane bushings prevent metal to metal contact
- Finish: Grey Powder Coat
- MUST SHIP FREIGHT TRUCK