The B&W Extender helps to eliminate two common problems with short bed trucks. The Extender allows four More inches of turning clearance between the truck cab and the front of your trailer. It also makes for easier hookups by allowing more clearance between the tailgate and the lower front portion of your trailer.
- Note: CANNOT be used with B&W Turnover Gooseneck Hitch, Model No. BW1257 or BW1309
- For Dodge RAM BW1309, Use Extender Part No. BW4685
- For Toyota Tundra BW1257, Use Extender Part No. BW4585
- Capacity: 20,000 lb GTW/ 5,000 lb VTW
- 4" Extender
- Only to Be Used with B&W Turnover Gooseneck Hitches
- 3/4" Thick Support Plate
- Will Work with Spray-In Bed Liners
- Will Work with a Bed Rug
- Will Work with Most Rubber Bed Mats
- Will NOT work with Plastic Drop-In Bed Liners
- Square Shank: 2.5" x 2.5"
- pinhole is 2" from bottom of the shank