This drop axle is cambered, arched in the middle, to allow for deflection when weight is placed on the trailer.
- Axle Diameter: 3"
- Round Tubular Axle with 4" Drop
- Drop is measured from the center of the tube to the center of the spindle
- Capacity: 6,000/7,000* lb
- Hub Face: 89" (See alternate picture for how Hub Face is measured)
- Spindle No.: 42
- Brake Flanges Included
- Cambered Axle (hump in the middle)
- Spring Seats Sold Separately, Part No. S300-7K
- 2 Spindle Nuts, 2 Spindle Washers, and 2 Snap-on Not Retainers are Included
- *Note: To achieve 7,000 lb Capacity, axle must be used with 7,000 lb component parts (brakes, hubs, etc...)
- Manufacturer of Axle: Dexter
1 Review announcement
Its the type of axle I need to repair my trailer, until this axle is not on the trailer I won't know how well this axle will work. After that I will make a fair review.