The possibilities are endless with the Gen-Y dual-receiver hitch designed for RVers, off-roaders or serious outdoorsmen. Dual receivers results in options for multiple applications at the same time such as using one of the top positions for a bike rack or spare tire and the lower positions for towing a trailer. Other options would be to use a bike rack on top and tow bar on the bottom or having a spare tire rack in the top position and using a cargo carrier in the bottom position. Therefore, it is a great choice for any full-size vehicle or RV and can be used with any standard 2″ ball mount, luggage rack, motorcycle carrier, cargo rack, etc. The Dual-Ball mount allows for the quick and easy selection of either a 2" ball or a 2-5/16" ball. The addition pintle block can be installed in the tube above the Dual-Ball mount to secure the trailer pintle ring
The desired height of the attachments is adjustable by simply pulling a pin and moving the ball mount to that position. Ensuring that trailers are being towed level is especially important when towing trailers with torsion axles.
- Fits 3" Receiver
- Five Vertical Positions
- Drop Distance: 12"
- Rise Distance: 12"
- Vertical Distance between adjacent pin holes: 3", center to center
- Includes the Shank, Two Pins, Dual-Ball Mount and Pintle block
- Dual-Ball Mount Includes 2" and 2-5/16" ball sizes
- Fabricated with heavy duty steel
- Finish: Sand Blasted and coated with a durable silver-vein powder coat
- Gross Towing Weight: 32,000 lb
- Gross Tongue Weight: 3,500 lb
- Ball Mount fits standard 3" Receivers
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Guarantee
- All Gen-Y products are rigorously tested and exceed the SAE-J684 weight testing requirements.
- Never exceed recommended capacity on any trailer tow coupling or vehicle receiver hitch