The possibilities are endless with the Gen-Y dual-receiver hitch designed for RVers, off-roaders or serious outdoorsmen. Dual receivers results in options for multiple applications at the same time such as using one of the top positions for a bike rack or spare tire and the lower positions for towing a trailer. Other options would be to use a bike rack on top and tow bar on the bottom or having a spare tire rack in the top position and using a cargo carrier in the bottom position. Therefore, it is a great choice for any full-size vehicle or RV and can be used with any standard 2″ ball mount, luggage rack, motorcycle carrier, cargo rack, etc. The dual ball mount allows for the quick and easy selection of either a 2" ball or a 2-5/16" ball.
The desired height of the attachments is adjustable by simply pulling a pin and moving the ball mount to that position. Ensuring that trailers are being towed level is especially important when towing trailers with torsion axles.
- Fits 2" Receiver
- Three Vertical Positions
- Drop Distance: 5"
- Rise Distance: 5"
- Vertical Distance between adjacent pin holes: 2-1/2", center to center
- Includes the Shank, Two Pins and Dual Ball Mount
- Dual Ball Mount Includes 2" and 2-5/16" ball sizes
- Fabricated with heavy duty steel
- Finish: Sand Blasted and coated with a durable silver-vein powder coat
- Gross Towing Weight: 16,000 lb
- Gross Tongue Weight: 2,000 lb
- Ball Mount fits standard 2" Receivers
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Guarantee
- All Gen-Y products are rigorously tested and exceed the SAE-J684 weight testing requirements.
- Never exceed recommended capacity on any trailer tow coupling or vehicle receiver hitch