This solid cast steel combination pintle hook/hitch ball system does not have any welds, allowing for 16,000 lb of pulling capacity. Its flexible designs allows you to interchange ball sizes. It has several safety features such as a built-in pintle hitch wing to eliminate wedging in tight turns and it's design will not allow the top to Lock in the open position
- Pintle Capacity: 16,000 lb
- Vertical Load: 3,000 lb
- Ball Capacity: 16,000 lb
- Chrome Hitch Ball with Locknut Included
- Ball Diameter: 2-5/16"
- Ball Shank Diameter: 1-1/8"
- Shank Length: 2-1/2"
- Standard 4 Hole Rectangular Mounting Pattern (3-3/8" Horizontal by 1-3/4" Vertical)
- Solid Steel Cast
- Black Painted Finish
- Mounting Hardware Sold Separately, Part No. K850
- Replacement Ball, 2" Hitch Ball, Part No. K202N
- Replacement Ball, 2-5/16" Hitch Ball, Part No. K205N
Note: User's are responsible for ensuring the pintle hook mounting surface is capable of 3,000 lbs. vertical load and 16,000 lbs. gross trailer weight.